Citroen Connect Nav services not working — TomTom Community

Citroen Connect Nav services not working

mjnashmjnash Posts: 7 [Apprentice Traveler]
The connected services of my Citroen ConnectNav TomTom device have not been working now for a few days. My Connected services say Activated (until june 2020), but service status says Not Available. Have followed the Citroen guide to check sharing connection is active, but no luck. Any ideas?

Comments

• TaymardogTaymardog Posts: 2 [New Seeker]
    Exact same issue with My Peugeot 5008. Tried Tom Tom Customer Service and they say I am not on their system (but got car last Sept and it worked till last week) and to speak to Peugeot. Tried dealer but no joy. Peugeot say all OK at their end so am piggy in the middle. Looks like a system issue somewhere - do Citroen/Peugeot monitor these forums?
  • mildenhallmildenhall Posts: 42 [Legendary Explorer]
    edited June 2019
    I have a Grand C4 Picasso / Space Tourer. I know you may not want to hear this but TomTom services work fine in my car.

I have found dealers are clueless with anything but the engine parts. Try phoning Citroen Customer Services direct and say the dealer is not helpful.
  • mjnashmjnash Posts: 7 [Apprentice Traveler]
    I see an update is available from the Citroen web site for both the touch screen and the maps (v14). I will try these before I contact customer services. I'll let you know how it goes.
    PSA_ovip-int-firmware-version_21-07-67-32_NAC-r0_NAC_EUR_WAVE2.tar - Touchscreen
    PSA_map-eur_14.0.0-r0-NAC_EUR_WAVE2.tar - Maps
    Firmware update complete, still no TomTom live services. I guess a call to the dealer is in order
  • MarkH63MarkH63 Posts: 1 [Apprentice Seeker]
    Exact same problem with my Peugeot 2008. I installed the service and map update, but made no difference. If anyone finds an answer please post on here as really frustrating. I'm going to see if anything on Peugeot forums and will let you know.
  • darren_austendarren_austen Posts: 1 [New Traveler]
    Hi All.
    I just wanted to confirm that PSA have an open case with TomTom regarding this issue. It seems to of affected many brands across the UK. PSA work close with TomTom technical department and are hoping to find a resolution very soon.
    My car with Citroen Dealer Today, hes got 6 cars in over the last week with the same issue. Citroen UK deny their is an issue. He is going to escalate a technical case. But good to hear other users are now having the same issue, so its not just my car!. Darren, where did you get the info from? Do you have a PSA Case number?
    So, just got the car back. Warners Citroen of Gloucester tell me Citroen UK are aware of an issue. Apparently it's restricted to areas, and I'm in an affected area. Will find out next week when I have work trip. So if you're is broke, go for a drive! They have opened a technical ticket so I will be informed when it's fixed or it anything needs doing to my car. I will update if/when I know more.
    As if by Magic, today Live services are working! Guess whatever the issue was has been fixed. Would be good to know if TOMTOM were involved in any way with the fix.
  • GazibarevGazibarev Posts: 95 [Supreme Navigator]
    I do not know if there is a connection with the case but I also have no gprs connection. Today I had about 2 hours and then disappeared again. I have been experiencing difficulties for 2 months but the last 2 weeks have no GPRS connection. .. device is 6250 professional.
    Update from my Citroen dealer, Issue was 100% with TOMTOM. Server Failure apparently that took 2 weeks to fix!