Unable to add more places on 128 GB iPhone Go with 80 GB free space

Dick99999Dick99999 Posts: 3 [Apprentice Seeker]
Getting "Unable to add more places" when trying to add something in My Places on my iPhone TT Go. My iPhone has enough free storage (80 GB), TT go uses 6 GB. TT services are all set to on. Sync with mydrive is working. However, my iPhone Go does not list my POI's files, while my old Go 5000 does.

Any idea why I get this message and cannot add Places anymore? Anyone why my POI (OV2) from mydrive are not listed?

Comments

• DougLapDougLap Posts: 2,612 Superuser
    Hi @Dick99999

Have you got a very long list of My Places all ready.

Have you tried adding a My Place on your GO5000 and seeing if that then appears on your iPhone App

Regarding your POI files not transferring to the iPhone App that facility is not available. I think it is available on the Android App so the limitation may be Apple related at the moment.

Doug
  • Dick99999Dick99999 Posts: 3 [Apprentice Seeker]
    MyPlaces contains some 130 locations. Adding a place on my 5000, syncs indeed to all 3: to mydrive-PC, mydrive-IOS and ios-Go. Then manually adding a place on ios-Go does not work, and displays the message, right after pushing 'Add' on ios.
    2daw2abekad7.jpg
    HI @Dick99999

I think I would delete the app , Turn the phone off then start again.

Doug
  • Dick99999Dick99999 Posts: 3 [Apprentice Seeker]
    edited June 16
    Thanks. How exactly does sync of POIs work when deleting and reinstalling? If I would delete the app, all my POIs are deleted too on my phone. Then after reinstalling the app, is TT mydrive's sync smart enough to see it's a new installation that needs installing the mydrive POIs form scratch?
    Hi @Dick99999

When you reload the app and log into your account it then should sync the My Places across. Poi files that are saved in you account and visible on the MyDrive website do not sync across in the IOS App.

There may be a problem with the MyDrive site at the moment as you do not appear t be able to Add new POI files to it at the moment.

Doug