TomTom- No GPS Signal 2019 | Week Number Roll-Over | TIMER Reset 00.00 | Error-"You cannot use this map"

https://discussions.tomtom.com/en/discussion/1112782/tomtom-no-gps-signal-2019#latest

Issues since update on GO 6200

notice that now speed cameras in an average speed zone now showing at all. orwell bridge, in suffolk. uk.
also does not select are you going to work or are you going home any more. have not changed any settings.
Tagged:

Answers

• DougLapDougLap Posts: 2,262 Superuser
    Hi @livewire

Re the are you going home or work I think someone thought that memory had been wiped during the update and so it may sort itself out over the next few days.

Doug
  • livewirelivewire Posts: 7 [Master Explorer]
    did think same, but its been 4 days / trips now, usally thats enough for it?
    HI @livewire

Okay. maybe keep working with it for the next few days and see if it starts to work. If not then on Monday come back and we can refer it to the Mods on here.

I assume you have checked the Settings you have in Your Information and Privacy in Settings/System. in particular that Route History. is selected.

Regarding your first question if I set a route on my GO Camper, which is based on the GO6200 ,which crosses the Orwell bridge and zoom in an Average speed camera icon appears. Were you saying that your unit now displays the average cameras or did you mean to say it does not display the cameras.

Doug
    does not show cameras. before it would show and tell you "average speed zone" and show an average speed when within the zone, now nothing. not changed any settings, only applied the updates. have checked and all alerts are on
    Hi @livewire

I have just done a run through the Average speed zone for the road works on the A20 and both my Go5000 and my GO Camper which is based on a GO6200 show the speed limit in the Average speed zone and what my Average Speed actually is.

I think I would do a Factory Reset to see if that sorts it out for you . You will lose all your data ie My Places and any POI and Route files you have loaded on it via My Drive. If you go onto the MyDrive website and log in you should see your Data there which will then sync back to your unit after the reset.

Tap Menu
    Tap Settings
    Tap System
    Tap Reset Device.

Doing will not change the Maps on your unit or the Software version on your unit.

Please advise how you get on.

All the best

Doug
    today it is working?
    this moring as soon as it fired up it asked if i was going to work.
    speed cameras showing.
    had touched nothing, must be the force!
    HI @livewire

Oh ye of little faith. =) =) =) =)

Mine never asks me if I am going to work. Have not been asked for years. =)

Doug