MyDrive Connect - Outage
Steps not calculating
edited January 24
on my watch it say that I have done 19 394 steps, that includes a 7km run when synced, its 10 500 steps
it always include the runs steps, did something change?
For some reason they get out of sync sometimes. You may be able to fix it for your watch by following these steps (make sure you have installed the latest version of Connect if prompted):
1) Plug the watch into the computer and in Sports Connect, click the Gear Icon
2) Press CTRL (Windows) or CMD (MAC) on your keyboard while you hover your mouse over the reset button.
3) You'll see the reset button turns into a "Turn Off" button.
4) Click it, disconnect the watch and the screen will go dead.
5) Reconnect the watch and it will wake up and it should now update as usual.
Welcome and support
Maps and Services
RoadTrips by TomTom
Community Knowledge Base