Start 25- Speed cameras showing out of date

Bob906Bob906 Posts: 1 [Apprentice Seeker]
edited June 11 in Speed Cameras
I have just installed a camera update onto my sat nav but on the Speed Cameras screen on my device it is showing cameras out of date in the top right hand corner of the screen, can anyone tell me what this means

Thank you in anticipation

Comments

• lampardlampard Posts: 3,962 TomTom Moderator
    Hi Bob906,

Welcome to the Community! The UK speed camera's installed on your device are indeed outdated (from 2015). I've made some changes to remove the existing camera files from your device, please follow the steps below to apply these changes:
    • Disconnect device from computer.
    • Soft Reset: Press and hold the On/Off button until you hear the drum sounds and the device restarts. This can take 30 seconds or more. Quit MD Connect application.
    • Click the MyDrive Connect icon in the Windows notification area or Apple menu bar> Settings>Downloads>Click 'Empty Download Folder'( If it's grayed out, just click on Save settings)
    • Open MyDrive connect.When your device is turned on, connect device to the computer & link it your email account.
    • On MyDrive Connect in right bottom corner, it will says ‘updating’. (Ignore if it doesn't)
    • Once complete then follow the public FAQ here to update the camera locations on your device.

Please note that the latest speed camera's offered in MyDrive are from 06/06/2019

Thanks, lampard
    Help others find useful content by clicking the like button and selecting the best answer to your question! You can check out our Knowledge Base and find the best comments on the Community here.
    Most important of all, have fun and be kind to one another!