Maps wiped out on TomTom Blue & Me version 2 — TomTom Community

Maps wiped out on TomTom Blue & Me version 2

Priory32Priory32 Posts: 1 [New Seeker]
edited June 2019 in Built in car navigation
Hi tried to upload a new map had 1 and uploaded 3 go to 90 percent said Tom Tom doesn’t recognize and has now wiped all maps

Comments

• lampardlampard Posts: 4,536 TomTom Moderator
    HI there,

Welcome to the Community! I can see that there was an error while updating your device which occurs when our servers block MyDrive Connect from access. I've de-link your device from the account, please follow the steps below and update your device by linking it again:
    • Disconnect device from computer.
    • Soft Reset: Press and hold the On/Off button until you hear the drum sounds and the device restarts. This can take 30 seconds or more. Quit MD Connect application.
    • Click the MyDrive Connect icon in the Windows notification area or Apple menu bar> Settings>Downloads>Click 'Empty Download Folder'( If it's grayed out, just click on Save settings)
    • Open MyDrive connect.When your device is turned on, connect device to the computer & link it your email account.
    • On MyDrive Connect in right bottom corner, it will says ‘updating’. (Ignore if it doesn't)
    • Once complete then Check for the updates.please update these 1 at a time, not all together. Best order to update 1 by 1: (if offered)
      1. QuickGPSfix / Navcore
      2. Map
      3. Speed Cameras
      4. Voices
      5. Mapshare update (recommended to update last)

Thanks, lampard