New maps v10.30 available for download — TomTom Community

New maps v10.30 available for download

VikramKVikramK Posts: 7,969 TomTom Moderator
edited June 6 in News and announcements
Hello Everyone,

On Thursday 6th June 2019 we have released maps v10.30 (PNDs/Motorcycle/Automotive/Truck/Camper) and they should be available for download using TomTom HOME, MyDrive Connect and over the WiFi internet connection.

The maps v10.30 for Mobile apps will be released a week later: on Tuesday 11th June 2019(tentative).

Thanks and drive safe,
Vikram :)

hmym358i8vii.png
Have a question? Ask!
Did a reply resolve your query, please mark it as answer!
Try the search; the information you are looking for could already be available.

Comments

• LepreLepre Posts: 19 [Outstanding Explorer]
    Great
    Thank you very much
  • thedumasthedumas Posts: 10 [Legendary Explorer]
    tested tomtom go910 (V7) & works fine =) waiting for mobile...
  • do11do11 Posts: 40 [Renowned Wayfarer]
    Many thanks.
  • Karl_ZKarl_Z Posts: 12 [Legendary Explorer]
    edited June 7
    I'm getting an error trying to update:

4mfk9v94a0as.png

I don't see that id.tomtom.com hostname being anything valid in DNS...

This is on Home 2.11.6.125 on Windows 10, using an RU-serial device ("XL 340 with 2GB" running application 9.541) and "Northern USA and Canada" maps (which were 962 MB for 10.25, so there should be ample room on the device). I have lifetime maps and traffic, and I'd just updated MapShare this morning without any issues.
  • doctormstein1doctormstein1 Posts: 127 [Renowned Trailblazer]
    still not seeing the 10.30 map for download on my tomtom 620 It is Friday evening at 6:05PM
  • giobiagiobia Posts: 21 [Outstanding Explorer]
    Hi , yesterday my map 1030 updating process on NB1 SD 8GB is correctly finished without any issues. Thanks !
  • bigbig Posts: 1,552 Superuser
    @doctormstein1 No new maps for 620 for me either.
  • dhndhn Posts: 33,213 Superusers
    Are you referring to the old 620 models that use Home? If so, they are End of Life (no further maps). If the new 620 (WiFi model) that uses MyDriveConnect, then call support:

https://discussions.tomtom.com/en/discussion/988105/customer-support-phone-numbers/p1
    I mean the 620 WiFi model. No maps for more than one.
  • jacko1950jacko1950 Posts: 18 [Master Explorer]
    tomtomgo basic...having a nightmare downloading the new euromap...my maps have all been wiped so the satnav won't work at all until I download the map ! it's been stuck now at 16% for 3 hours but if I stop, the download will start again from zero...I can't move to a better wifi because the satnav has no functions at all without a map apparently...Why is it always so darned difficult ?
  • DicconDiccon Posts: 2 [New Traveler]
    Why has TomTom released a map version (1030) with 80KPh limits on French rural roads when the French Government has announced an immediate reversion to 90KPH?
  • DougLapDougLap Posts: 2,939 Superuser
    Hi @Diccon

I thought that Macron had indicated that the speed limits could be returned to 90KPH but that the final decision was down to the local authorities as to which roads will be effected.

I can see this making it more difficult for the satnav companies getting all the speed limits correct as they will have to be advised which have reverted.

Doug
  • millermanmillerman Posts: 7 [Novice Seeker]
    Thank you.
  • Mike76Mike76 Posts: 10 [Master Traveler]
    I have a GO 520 and a Go 620. Both units have Europe and USA maps. Both units installed the 1030 Europe and updated. Both units are still on 1025 on USA maps while showing that the units are up to date. Any suggestions appreciated.
  • miketorcymiketorcy Posts: 3,119 Superusers
    The same for me.
    GO6200
  • doctormstein1doctormstein1 Posts: 127 [Renowned Trailblazer]
    Just an update as to why the V10.30 Map update is not being installed. With phone support, the customer service rep said that they are having a problem downloading updates to us. She also said that she would email me as to when this problem will be fixed.
  • VikramKVikramK Posts: 7,969 TomTom Moderator
    edited June 11
    Hi @doctormstein1 @miketorcy @mike76

I have forwarded this to the team. They tried adding a map on a device serial number starting with ZF and it was offered.

What do the see if you go from MAP> ADD A MAP> under NORTH AMERICA?

Some pictures would help..

Thanks
    Vikram :)
    Have a question? Ask!
    Did a reply resolve your query, please mark it as answer!
    Try the search; the information you are looking for could already be available.
    Pictures won't help as all is normal. Both units show up to date with 1030 Europe and 1025 USA. Both units show those maps installed. in addition I have an XL 350 with lifetime updates that is showing the same An Error Has Occurred popup identical to Karl-Z above. My 520 is a ZN and 620 is ZE serial number. The 350 serial is BQ.
    Please let me add that I use WiFi to download these maps on the 520 and 620. I see there is supposed to be a way to do it through the PC but I have never been able to get past the popup that says use Wifi. I use the PC for XL350 of course but it is not updating that way either.
    Hi @mike75

When you use the attached to the PC mode then when the screen appears saying use the Wifi method you just ignore the PC and do all the processing using the Menus on the GO520 etc.

The easiest way to understand it is if you had health problems that meant that you do not have Wifi in your house and all PC's are attached to the internet via wire then you could not update a GO520 by Wifi. In that case you attach the GO520 to the PC and use the PC as an Internet source. You could browse the internet whilst MDC is in the background and your connected GO520 is updating.

Doug
    Douglap,
    Thanks for that but was not able to get an update. My device says it is up to date with Europe on 1030 and USA on 1025. When/if this problem is resolved I will again try it using your advice and see what happens. Again, thank you
    HI @Mike76

What you could try is delete the USA map from your unit then reload a USA map. What version do you get then?

Please let us know if you do it.

Doug
    Good idea. Deleting/reloading does give the latest map. See:
    https://discussions.tomtom.com/en/discussion/comment/1651742#Comment_1651742
    Doug,
    Great suggestion!!!! Did it on 520 and now have 1030 on both Europe and USA maps. Will do the 620 later on today. Many thanks for that advice and help. Appreciated.
    Mike
    ps with that strange message being received on the XL350 do you think a deletion and reinstallation would work on that one as well?
    Doug,
    Did the same on 620 and now have 1030 update on USA map. Regarding the XL350 I will wait awhile and see what happens. Would not like to remove the current map and be unable to download another. Thanks again for your help.
    Mike