Voice directions on GO Mobile App — TomTom Community

Voice directions on GO Mobile App

StevejtStevejt Posts: 3 [Apprentice Seeker]
Voice directions go through every command it knows when you get to a juction does any body know how to fix it the chat line is not help

Comments

• DougLapDougLap Posts: 7,285
    Superuser
    Hi @Stevejt

You don't say what Tomtom unit you are referring to.

The Computer voices like Serena (UK English) if selected is capable of providing more direction instructions and advice than recorded voices.

So if you want to reduce the amount information you receive from your unit then select a Recorded voice and also deselect any options in Route Planning etc that you don't want.

Doug
  • StevejtStevejt Posts: 3 [Apprentice Seeker]
    Hi the problem is it just reels off every command it knows as after 100 200 300 400 yards all the way to 900 yards and the says take the ferry, exit the juction, keep left keep right lol, I had only got to the first turn from my house
  • StevejtStevejt Posts: 3 [Apprentice Seeker]
    Stevejt wrote: »
    Hi the problem is it just reels off every command it knows as after 100 200 300 400 yards all the way to 900 yards and the says take the ferry, exit the juction, keep left keep right lol, I had only got to the first turn from my house

I have to go app for android on my phone and the car built in sat nav
  • DougLapDougLap Posts: 7,285
    Superuser
    HI @Stevejt

Not come across that one. Think you need to talk to Customer Support and try and play it happening to them.

Which country are you in?

Doug
  • kx2kx2 Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    I have the same problem on Android. The app is useless and support is minimal so thinking of ditching and swapping to something that works