impossible to update, can throw away a good working system because of the week number rollover?! — TomTom Community

impossible to update, can throw away a good working system because of the week number rollover?!

johannnnjohannnn Posts: 2 [New Seeker]
been trying to update my TomTom Via for two day now, servers seem to be busy every time..I checked the empty cache box, on my download folder. still no updates. I know it is not the newest equipment but this result is very dissatisfying, to say the least.

Answers

• dhndhn Posts: 33,346
    Superusers
    Try support. Don't mention a model when prompted in order for a live agent to respond:

Nederland (Holland)
    020 850 1022
    Maandag t/m vrijdag : 09:00 tot 17:30
  • johannnnjohannnn Posts: 2 [New Seeker]
    Thanks dhn. when i was trying to call the number you gave, i just did a final try on updating, first one today and it worked. Maybe it was because my pc restarted during the night. The updates are all installed, all looks good
  • DougLapDougLap Posts: 8,003
    Superuser
    Hi @johannnn

There has been an issue with the Servers showing as busy and there have been several suggestions that seemed to resolve the problem in most instances.

Today Tomtom did some changes on their servers and believe that they have resolved the issue from their end. You have probably tried again just after they effected the changes.

Glad you are up and away.

Doug