MyDrive Connect is not display any menu options to allow my to manage my device on my computer — TomTom Community

MyDrive Connect is not display any menu options to allow my to manage my device on my computer

NeilkaNeilka Posts: 2 [New Seeker]
edited June 2019 in MyDrive Connect
We have bought a tom tom Go620 and have connected it to the computer but when we log into my drive it does not allow us to manage the device on the computer we can't seem to get past the first screen.
Have included a screen dump of the my drive so you can understand what we are talking about. please help we want to be able to connect to computer and manager device on the computer if we want and are unable to to so. Very frustrating :angry:

Best Answer

Answers

• ZsoltZsolt Posts: 36,008
    Superusers
    You should be able to update the GO 620 via Wi-Fi or in case it is connected to the PC and MyDrive Connect is running, can update too, but via the device. Go to menu, settings, updates & new items.
  • NeilkaNeilka Posts: 2 [New Seeker]
    I want to be able to connect to the device on my computer also and it does not allow me to do so we can update it no worries via WiFi that is not the problem and we have updated the tom tom with the current update on the device, we just want to be able to connect on the computer also. We previously owned a Go 720 and we were able to connect and simulate navigation to various locations on the PC and we would have expected this device to have the same capabilities. It does not allow us to do so. please help!!