Please honour your pledge for 3 years Free Upgrade to existing users

cmcloughcmclough Posts: 2 [Apprentice Seeker]
I have over the years purchased TOMTOM UK-Ireland and TOMTOM Western European for my iPhone.

I still have UK-Ireland on my iPhone But during a recent laptop upgrade wiped the European Maps apps.
No matter what I try (Apple help etc on applestore) I can't retrieve my purchase. Thanks Apple !!!

So now I take up the TOMTOM offer, you have some kind of record of one of my purchases because you keep telling me I have 3 years free even though you are incapable of recognising what it is (Says Unknown).

OK I've downloaded the new TOMTOM Go but it wants to charge me the subscription fee.

I know it's small change but I feel let down, please can a TOMTOM Support employee rectify my account and sort this out.

Thanks.

Best Answer

• cmcloughcmclough Posts: 2 [Apprentice Seeker]
    Accepted Answer
    Thank you for the number. TomTom Support have pointed me back to Apple Support. I've not had time to visit and Apple Store yet but my guess is Apple should have supplied details of all customers who have purchased the TomTom apps to enable TomTom to offer the 3 years free in the first place. I'll try this avenue next if not I'll cut my losses and pay for a new subscription, it's small change at the end of the day.
    Cheers

Answers

• YamFazManYamFazMan Posts: 14,548 Superusers
    Hi
    @cmclough

Phone United Kingdom
    02079 490 132
    Monday - Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.

ATB YFM
    Help others identify useful content...
    If someone posted something that was helpful?
    Click the 'Like' > 👍 Icon

If someone answered your question?
    Please answer 'Yes' to Did this answer the question? 'Yes' < >' No'
    Thank you for the number. TomTom Support have pointed me back to Apple Support. I've not had time to visit and Apple Store yet but my guess is Apple should have supplied details of all customers who have purchased the TomTom apps to enable TomTom to offer the 3 years free in the first place. I'll try this avenue next if not I'll cut my losses and pay for a new subscription, it's small change at the end of the day.
    Cheers