"START 60" - How do you lock it for security purposes? — TomTom Community

"START 60" - How do you lock it for security purposes?

MrNexus8MrNexus8 Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
edited May 31 in MyDrive Connect
I cannot find a way to lock this satnav to prevent its use in case it gets stolen. My old One XL could be locked via the home screen on pc, but this one has no such feature and if so, that's a rubbish omission!
Does anyone know if it can be locked because I cannot find any reference to this at all anywhere.
Thank you in advance ..
Guy

Best Answer

• MrNexus8MrNexus8 Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Accepted Answer
    Right I have found the answer thanks to another member - there is NO feature to lock it. TomTom, if you read this, then sort it out because that's an absurd situation, it's like manufacturing a car that has no locks! What are you thinking?!!!!!!
    Not only is this satnav literally impossible to see when it's sunny in the car, there is no lock either. VERY poor indeed. As a result of this I shall not be buying another device from you.

Answers

• MrNexus8MrNexus8 Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Accepted Answer
    Right I have found the answer thanks to another member - there is NO feature to lock it. TomTom, if you read this, then sort it out because that's an absurd situation, it's like manufacturing a car that has no locks! What are you thinking?!!!!!!
    Not only is this satnav literally impossible to see when it's sunny in the car, there is no lock either. VERY poor indeed. As a result of this I shall not be buying another device from you.