How to connect TomTom Sports with myfitnesspal with steps - solution — TomTom Community

How to connect TomTom Sports with myfitnesspal with steps - solution

fbonitofbonito Posts: 10 [Apprentice Traveler]
hello,

here is a work around to connect tomtom sports with myfitnesspal including steps/activiy

you can connect tomtom with myfitnesspal directly in the tomtom website, but it only exports registered activities, the total steps count are not included, so you need a third-party service to to that

1 - connect tomtomsport to www.fitnesssyncer.com
2 - connect www.fitnesssyncer.com to mapmyfitness
3 - connect mapmyfitness to myfitnesspal

that's it!!

in mapmyfitness the steps will be added has a workout "walk" and will be included in the daily activity, then mapmyfitness will use this to adjust what it needs to be adjusted.

just my 2 cts.

Comments

• TjukTjuk Posts: 2 [Apprentice Seeker]
    Hey, nice tip. Does this also work for syncing weight values. This does not seem to work when TomTom sports is directly connected to myfitnesspal.
  • tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,526
    Superusers
    Tjuk wrote: »
    Hey, nice tip. Does this also work for syncing weight values. This does not seem to work when TomTom sports is directly connected to myfitnesspal.

See my response to your other post:

There is no way to do what you want. You can sync sports activities and daily activity but your weight is a setting, like height, gender, etc. that does not sync. This is not unique to TomTom, I know of no other platforms which will sync your personal settings to other platforms.
  • Harry223444Harry223444 Posts: 1 [New Seeker]
    I can’t seem to get MapMyFitness to connect to fitnesssyncer
  • tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,526
    Superusers
    I can’t seem to get MapMyFitness to connect to fitnesssyncer

What does htat have to do with TomTom. MapMyFitness is an entirely different company ownde by Under Armour.