Sports Connect & Spark 3 — TomTom Community

Sports Connect & Spark 3

JockStrapJockStrap Posts: 14 [Master Traveler]
I have a Spark3 watch and update settings etc using my Windows7 laptop, it's much quicker than using the app. Since March, none of the hyperlinks on MySports Connect screen work. Prior to that it worked fine. I have mailed support over 30 times and been given all sorts of advice, none of which works. It's now the end of May. Is anyone else having this problem?

Answers

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,695
    Superusers
    Just log directly into the website, it is much easier than trying to use the hyperlinks, which may be off because a server changed. You are not going to get any support as TT left the market 18 months ago and support has been drastically curtailed.
  • JockStrapJockStrap Posts: 14 [Master Traveler]
    What?????? Nobody said anything about that when i bought it! And nobody is telling me that from support. They are telling me its an on going issue which is being dealt with. I guess I'll just keep opening loads and loads of support tickets to annoy them
  • tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,695
    Superusers
    JockStrap wrote: »
    What?????? Nobody said anything about that when i bought it! And nobody is telling me that from support. They are telling me its an on going issue which is being dealt with. I guess I'll just keep opening loads and loads of support tickets to annoy them

Since no one is likely reading them, opening the tickets is not going to do anything, it is just being petty on your part. No one is obligated to tell you anything when you buy product. As a consumer it is on you to do research to ensure it is the product you need, A simple Google search would have told you they left the business and would have highlighted the many issues with the device as well.
  • JockStrapJockStrap Posts: 14 [Master Traveler]
    Hi
    Thanks for the constructive reply. Yes I suppose its all my fault that I was sold a product that wasn't fit for purpose and does not function as advertised. I must be more careful on the future and Google all my purchases. (Kettles toasters shows etc)
    I expect that its ok then for them to sell any old rubbish? I'm not sure but i think that the Consumer Protection Act takes issue with that. But that might be me being petty. Still, at least im not high handed and arrogant.
    Take care