Synchronizing MyDrive with TomTom Go App on my iPhone — TomTom Community

Synchronizing MyDrive with TomTom Go App on my iPhone

JulianMason621JulianMason621 Posts: 2 [New Seeker]
I have set up some routes on my online MyDrive - however I cannot synchronise MyDrive to my iPhone, can anyone help.

Best Answer

Answers

• JulianMason621JulianMason621 Posts: 2 [New Seeker]
    Doug - Thank you for your response, much appreciated. Do you know if TomTom have any plans to update the iOS app?

Julian
  • DougLapDougLap Posts: 8,856
    Superuser
    Hi @JulianMason621

Tomtom were hoping to release. a new IOS app this month but hit an unexpected snag. It is supposed to be CarPlay compatible. They have not indicated all the functionality of it yet so we shall have to wait and see.

Doug
  • HenricHenric Posts: 4 [Apprentice Traveler]
    It is a nearly a shame that routes, designed in MyDrive, cannot be transferred to GO Mobile/ iPhone/iPad !
    If I knew that before, I didn't buy Go Mobile...
    TOMTOM ,please fix this anomaly AT ONCE....!
  • DougLapDougLap Posts: 8,856
    Superuser
    edited June 2019
    HI @Henric

The Android version of the Mobile app, not available in CarPlay version yet, has done more in conjunction with MyDrive for some time so it would seem that Tomtom are happy to incorporate the ability to do so. It may be that they are not being allowed to do so at this point.

Doug
  • baratrobaratro Posts: 1 [New Seeker]
    hi everyone, I bought tomtom go app because you could plan the route on mydrive and use it with the app. but if this is not possible I will have to review and advise against the purchase.