"Your device maybe impacted by the UPCOMING GPS Week Number Rollover" — TomTom Community

"Your device maybe impacted by the UPCOMING GPS Week Number Rollover"

xwintechxwintech Posts: 290 [Supreme Pioneer]
Hello everyone, xwintech here.
Today while browsing the TomTom website, my eye suddenly caught the banner that says "Your device maybe impacted by the UPCOMING GPS Week Number Rollover". WNRO has already happened almost 2 months ago. But the site still says UPCOMING. I think this should be corrected. Am I right?

Comments

• VikramKVikramK Posts: 11,861 Moderator
    edited May 2019
    Hi xwintech

That is on purpose..

We are still seeing quite a few reports not just through the customer service but also on the community about the GPS issues.

Some of our customers are not aware of the WNRO change and we want them to use the website link in the banner to check if their device is affected.

Regards
    Vikram
  • xwintechxwintech Posts: 290 [Supreme Pioneer]
    Oh, so now I understand, thanks for notifying.
  • Alma_1Alma_1 Posts: 1 [New Seeker]
    i am so confused by the update,have a VIA 1400/1405 navigator,am a senior with limited computer skills.Is there a site I can go to for step by step help.
  • VikramKVikramK Posts: 11,861 Moderator
    Hi @Alma_1

You will need the MyDrive Connect application on your computer to update the software on your VIA 1400/1405.

The latest version of MyDrive Connect can be downloaded here- https://uk.support.tomtom.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/12428

Regarding the update process, you will find the steps in the video below-

Regards
    Vikram :)