i've purchased a speed/safety camera pachage and it won't download to my device. — TomTom Community

i've purchased a speed/safety camera pachage and it won't download to my device.

rmooreccimrmooreccim Posts: 1 [New Seeker]
Also, my product profile only includes my previous device, and when I try to add my current device (VIA 1525 TM), I'm routed to the "download mydriveconnect" page which does not allow me to update the product profile. I definitely prefer the old TomTom home page - simple and it worked. This new site is absolutely worthless to me - it's hard to understand, and when I use the directions, it just goes in a circle. I should be able to just plug in my device as before and get the downloads I have bought - thumbs down! I would like to update my product profile, as well - and TomTom doesn't appear to have direct communication with the staff other than this method. This is the goofiest site I think I've encountered lately - needs to be simplified, and direct contact with staff should be implemented. ALL other sites do that for customer support in some way. Can anyone give me an assist?

Comments

• YamFazManYamFazMan Posts: 17,458
    Superusers
    edited May 2019
    Hi
    @rmooreccim

You need to download and install MyDrive Connect...
    https://www.tomtom.com/en_us/mydrive-connect/

Tomtom support United States
    877-757-7137
    Monday - Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. EST

ATB YFM
  • TheJGB3TheJGB3 Posts: 10 [Legendary Explorer]
    I suggest that you just create a new TomTom account. Then download and install the latest version of My Drive Connect.