Is there any other way of getting customer support from TomTom?

Swaly71Swaly71 Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
I have a spark 3 that has started getting white lines across the display making it unusable. I have tried both soft and hard reset to no avail. I have been on hold for 3 x 30 mins to customer services being passed around before getting disconnected and have never succeeded in getting connected to chat other than a whirling symbol trying to connect. Any one from TomTom on here please help? This could be my first and last product from this company.

Answers

• ZsoltZsolt Posts: 36,020 Superusers
    Maybe @VikramK could arrange a call back or so to you.
  • tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 15,724 Superusers
    If it is not under warranty then there is no point in contacting TomTom as they do not offer a repair service. If it is, the only way to get in touch is through chat during business hours and email after business hours.
  • Swaly71Swaly71 Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    tfarabaugh wrote: »
    If it is not under warranty then there is no point in contacting TomTom as they do not offer a repair service. If it is, the only way to get in touch is through chat during business hours and email after business hours.

Only bought in Feb so should be under warranty? Anyone got the email address?
  • tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 15,724 Superusers
    Swaly71 wrote: »
    tfarabaugh wrote: »

Only bought in Feb so should be under warranty? Anyone got the email address?

There is no email address, you have to use live chat during office hours and the email form outside of that. To get in touch with Customer Support, choose Contact Us at the bottom of this page, select the service required and the product name and click Contact Customer Care and then Email Us or Chat.