Out-dated unit — TomTom Community

Out-dated unit

I have a Via620 and I wanted to up- date the maps. I was invoiced and paid NZ$99.95. In trying to do the up-date I find that the Via 620 is no longer supported. How do you contact Tom Tom?? There is no email address on their site !!! Any help would be appreciated. Why didn't they say the unit is now useless and charge me for an up-date that doesn't exist? They had the model and serial number. John
Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• ZsoltZsolt Posts: 36,007
    Superusers
    There should be some contact details, when you scroll down this page also, "Support" section, "Contact Us" menu.

Is the map not offered in MyDrive Connect for download?
  • johnb8934johnb8934 Posts: 4 [New Seeker]
    There is no map offered because as I said your web site simply says the unit is out-dated, not supported. Can I have my money back plse. There is no link to an email address on the web site. That's why I'm trying through this site. Woul appreciate ant assistance you can give me. The invoice sent to me is no. 9519016714, order no. 407976138 dated 26 Dec 2018
  • dhndhn Posts: 33,301
    Superusers
    @johnb8934

You'll need to contact support about any possibility of refunds:

New Zealand
    0800 450 973
    Monday-Friday: 09:00-19:30 NZST

Also, go back to your post to delete numerical details of an invoice or order number. This is a user forum and, as such, information like that shouldn't be shown.
    Thanks for your response dhn. As I said twice before. The Tom Tom web site does not provide an email address no matter what you do. Please try it yourself. Also I can't edit my post on this web site
  • DougLapDougLap Posts: 5,550
    Superuser
    Hi @johnb8934

Re editing your post.

When you look at your post is there not a Gearwheel in the top right hand corner. If there is then click on it and click on Edit that appears.

Doug
    Hi Doug, NO Gearwheel so I can't edit.

RE: Email
    The second link you sent worked. Thanks so much! Never used such a complicated site before and just can't understand why they accepted my money (and acknowledged it with an invoice) for something that doesn't exist. I've had it - I'll buy a Navman - a lot cheaper and better products too.

Thanks again John