Purchase failed — TomTom Community

Purchase failed

Mariarita_79Mariarita_79 Posts: 7 [Apprentice Traveler]
I’ve been trying to extend my subscription and renew my miles for another year, but it would say ‘purchase failed, please try again. I’m off for a long journey this Thursday with my 11 months old, and I really need the upgrade. I tried everything suggested in other posts regarding the same issue and nothing worked. Please help. I’ve got an iPhone 6S.
Tagged:

Comments

• lampardlampard Posts: 4,840 Moderator
    Hi @Mariarita_79

Welcome to the Community!

This can be related to limiting in-app purchases on your iOS device. You can go to Settings on your iOS device>General>Restrictions>Allowed Content and turn In-app purchases on for the GO Mobile app & try the purchase once again.

Cheers, lampard
  • Mariarita_79Mariarita_79 Posts: 7 [Apprentice Traveler]
    lampard wrote: »
    Hi @Mariarita_79

Welcome to the Community!

This can be related to limiting in-app purchases on your iOS device. You can go to Settings on your iOS device>General>Restrictions>Allowed Content and turn In-app purchases on for the GO Mobile app & try the purchase once again.

Cheers, lampard

Thank for this. I’ve tried already, checked my payment options etc, but still wouldn’t work
  • JapihJapih Posts: 2 [Apprentice Seeker]
    Hi! I have the exact same problem. Payment successfull (yes, money drawn for a 1-year subscription) but tomtom still says purchase failed, try again.
  • Mariarita_79Mariarita_79 Posts: 7 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Yes, now I’ve checked my bank account and the payment has gone through. What’s going on?
  • JapihJapih Posts: 2 [Apprentice Seeker]
    I contacted tomtom via their chatfunction. They had to activate my subscription manually.
  • lampardlampard Posts: 4,840 Moderator
    Hi @Mariarita_79

I can see that the subscription on your account is added already. Can you tell us if you performed a restore purchase on your App? We've seen few contacts about Go Mobile (iOS) app showing the error 'Purchase Failed' when buying a new subscription and wondering if you performed any steps to get this subscription on the account.

Cheers, lampard