Trucker 6000 - GO Professional 6250

Ugi
Ugi Registered Users Posts: 1
New Seeker
edited December 2021 in Devices using Wi-Fi®
Hello, I bought Navigation Professional 6250, but on my old navigation truck 6000 there is left (my places), how can I send to the new navigation (my places)

Best Answer

• DougLap
    DougLap Posts: 9,827
    Superuser
    Answer ✓
    Hi @Ugi

If you have favourites on your GO6000 these should appear when you open the MyDrive webpage and log into your account. If you add your new unit to the same account then it should sync the Favourites etc across to the new one.

There is one thing to rememberwith both units on the same account is if you create a route in MyDrive and send it to your GO 6000 it will also be received by your GO6250 if it is on and mid journey. Or vice versa.. The solution to this is to log out of your account on the GO units except when you need to be logged in. Being Logged out will not affect Traffic etc.

Doug

Answers

• DougLap
    DougLap Posts: 9,827
    Superuser
    Answer ✓
    Hi @Ugi

If you have favourites on your GO6000 these should appear when you open the MyDrive webpage and log into your account. If you add your new unit to the same account then it should sync the Favourites etc across to the new one.

There is one thing to rememberwith both units on the same account is if you create a route in MyDrive and send it to your GO 6000 it will also be received by your GO6250 if it is on and mid journey. Or vice versa.. The solution to this is to log out of your account on the GO units except when you need to be logged in. Being Logged out will not affect Traffic etc.

Doug