My watch (Runner2) screen has been smashed. How can I get a new screen? — TomTom Community

My watch (Runner2) screen has been smashed. How can I get a new screen?

TraggleTraggle Posts: 2 [Apprentice Seeker]
My watch (Runner2) screen has been smashed in my bag. How can I get a new screen?
I can't find anyone to contact in customer service- its very frustrating there is no email or phone number available.

Please please help :-)
Tagged:

Answers

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,344
    Superusers
    You can't. TT does not offer a repair service and screen damage is not covered under warranty. The Sports Division went out of business 18 months ago and ceased all development and production. Support is being phased out and is now limited to live chat. Time to throw the device out and move onto a brand that is active in the industry.
  • TraggleTraggle Posts: 2 [Apprentice Seeker]
    Thanks so much for your message BUT gutted....
    Any recommendations out there for under £100? I liked the runner2 as is counted lengths in the pool too..
  • tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,344
    Superusers
    Traggle wrote: »
    Thanks so much for your message BUT gutted....
    Any recommendations out there for under £100? I liked the runner2 as is counted lengths in the pool too..

Not a lot at that price point that offer multiple sports. Look at the Garmin lineup, they just introduced some new ones. Always go to dcrainmaker.com for reviews before buying.