Purchased subscription not visible on Go Mobile App

124»

Answers

• Dogs1005Dogs1005 Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    AKhanNL wrote: »
    Tom TOM Go says Your purchase could not be completed.Please try again. But it never completes. ANy ideas?

I had this issue before, with a recurring Google Play error 'DF-DFERH-01'. Are you getting the same?

There are a number of suggested solutions on how to handle DF-DFERH-01. Google these, however none of these solutions worked for me.

I worked around it by going into my Google Play settings to 'payment methods', and changing the payment method from credit card to bank wire. Then I returned to the app to purchase the subscription and it suddenly worked, so I could pay via bank wire.

You might be onto something here. I just added paypal to my payment methods and now my subscription is valid until June next year.

Nice spot AKhanNL :)
  • SvenLaSvenLa Posts: 6 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Fixed here! It's working now, purchase is accepted. Thanks!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 [Legendary Explorer]
    SvenLa wrote: »
    Fixed here! It's working now, purchase is accepted. Thanks!

By using PayPal?
  • SvenLaSvenLa Posts: 6 [Apprentice Traveler]
    No, the purchase was already done (by Google Play Credits) but I was now able tot redeem the purchase. This morning, it was not possible but a 2nd try in the afternoon did work... No Idea how and why ;-).
  • lampardlampard Posts: 3,958 TomTom Moderator
    Thank you @AKhanNL for sharing this!

I'll pass this on to my team since this worked for @SvenLa @Dogs1005 and I can see the subscription is assigned to their accounts.

Cheers, lampard
    Help others find useful content by clicking the like button and selecting the best answer to your question! You can check out our Knowledge Base and find the best comments on the Community here.
    Most important of all, have fun and be kind to one another!

• AKhanNLAKhanNL Posts: 8 [Master Explorer]
    You're welcome, I had a hot headache figuring this one out. What exactly happened:

- when I tried to purchase a subscription at first, Google Play showed an expired credit card;
    - I hit the back button to find another credit card. Then I returned to the payment menu and was suddenly stopped by the DF-DFERH-01 curse. I tried everything from clearing the caches to reinstalling the app, nothing worked;
    - then I tried changing the payment method in Google Play and voila.

Should this help in discussing this issue in your team.
  • refrrefr Posts: 2 [New Seeker]
    Tomtom fixed the problem and contacted me via email.
    I kindly received 14 days extra on top of my year subscription as compensation.
    Thanks for the support, i know you guys must be busy!

Kind regards.