Purchased subscription not visible on Go Mobile App - Page 2 — TomTom Community

Purchased subscription not visible on Go Mobile App

Answers

• keyowalshkeyowalsh Posts: 3 [Apprentice Seeker]
    I don't see the 2 weeks subscription on my tom yet.

lampard wrote: »
    Hi there everyone,

Sorry to hear about your experiences but as I mentioned above, our team is already looking into this with priority.
    AKhanNL wrote: »

Is this a new issue at this moment? I see this topic has been highlighted before:

https://discussions.tomtom.com/e

@RafaelV @keyowalsh @VTec555 @AKhanNL @Peter_JD @Lostandnotfound @Tony_russ82 I've assigned 2 weeks of subscription on your account for the time being and once the issue is resolved, your purchase will get automatically assigned on your account. Please restore your purchase to continue using the Go Mobile App.

@Joshua.P I can see that you already contacted support and got this sorted out.

@GeekOnTheHill Once your active subscription expires, the 2 weeks compensation will be activated automatically.

Regards, lampard
  • PeterPan99PeterPan99 Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    I have just paid for a one-year subscription to get more than the free 50 miles per month. Need to use it tomorrow, but can't "Redeem" the subscription that Google Play says I have paid. I'm *not* impressed that this "known issie" has not been fixed yet.
  • DougLapDougLap Posts: 3,196 Superuser
    Hi @PeterPan99

Have a look tomorrow as I have flagged @lampard to see if he picks this up before you go.

Doug
    Thanks @DougLap. I'm only just trying the app and it was looking good until this glitch with the subscription.
  • bartgibbartgib Posts: 0 [New Seeker]
    Am new here and have the following problems. The mobile app won't register with TomTom My Connect. Can't upgrade. Is this normal or is there a problem with me or TomTom.
  • manuchaomanuchao Posts: 2 [New Seeker]
    So the problem is still not solved and from the comments it should be fixed ina week ? :/
  • lampardlampard Posts: 4,203 TomTom Moderator
    edited May 9
    @keyowalsh I already added the subscription on your account, Please try restoring the purchases on the Go Mobile App to get it working, see the users manual here.

@PeterPan99 I've added 2 weeks of subscription on your account for the time being, please login on your app and check if you can see the subscription otherwise restore the purchases on your Go Mobile App.

@bartgib I can see that you already contacted support about this and the subscription is added on your account.

Thanks, lampard
    Thanks @lampard. I opened the app to find "14 days remaining" of subscription. Now I'll be able to use it for my trip today.
    Pleasantly surprised to get such good, active support via the commumity, not just users moaning to esch other and the compamy ignoring them, like Micro$oft does. Thanks for your help.
  • olkinolkin Posts: 2 [New Seeker]
    Hi,
    I have the same problem. Purchached 1year subscription. Today have to drive from Amsterdam the Kolding (800 km) tomorrow from Kolding to Stochholm (900 km) after that from Helsinki to Moscow. Now I can still not use it after 2 days. Support does not reacted to my forst email, yesterday I wrote them again. This is not fun :(
    Hi @olkin

Welcome to the Community! You should now have the subscription on your account. If it doesn't show up when you open the app, just restore the purchases on your Go Mobile App. Hope this helps!

Regards, lampard
  • olkinolkin Posts: 2 [New Seeker]
    Hi @lampard ,

I checked and I have now 14 days left, so that means I can use it for now. My purchase was a 1 year subscription, that is what I do not see.
    Anyway I can use it for today and the coming days, so thank you for that and your quick reaction. Shall i wait now for the support to solve my 1 year subscription? or that should have been fixed already?
  • Pim65Pim65 Posts: 1 [New Seeker]
    This sucks! More than a week here nothing from support after again buying the service for a year, and reinstalled everything without succes. I depent on this nav. Thanks for doing not deliver where i payed for.
    edited May 9
    Hi @Pim65

Now that you have advised us here then maybe @lampard can sort you out temporarily until the problem they are working has been fully resolved.

Doug
  • KSindhuKSindhu Posts: 1 [New Seeker]
    I have been charged to renew my subscription, the last one was £35 for 3 years this time its only for 1. I have paid it but it keeps saying purchase failed please try again,. It has taken my money, i depend on this app alot and cant not have this working, i need it to renew, i have less then 10 days left please help!
    Hi @KSindhu

There is a known problem at the moment which Tomtom are working on and they hope to have it sorted very soon.

I have flagged @lampard who is involved with this so he knows of your concerns.

Doug
  • KSindhuKSindhu Posts: 1 [New Seeker]
    Thank you, i did see it notice on the website but has been up for a while, wasnt sure if info is up to date.

Thank you
  • svf167svf167 Posts: 4 [Master Traveler]
    DougLap wrote: »
    Hi @Pim65

Now that you have advised us here then maybe @lampard can sort you out temporarily until the problem they are working has been fully resolved.

Doug

@lampard - I have the same issue. Free miles spent, subscription paid, but not activate.

Hi @svf167

@lampard probably did not sort you out as he did others 2 posts after your previous post on this where you indicated you were going to revert your money.

Doug
    Hi @svf167

@lampard probably did not sort you out as he did others 2 posts after your previous post on this where you indicated you were going to revert your money.

Doug

Google reports that revert is not possible.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 [Legendary Explorer]
    svf167 wrote: »
    Hi @svf167

Doug

Google reports that revert is not possible.

This is an unfortunate Google policy, especially for apps that require large downloads. Basically, if you have any problem with an app at all, you have to request the refund within an hour or two, which even I don't consider enough time for the developer to sort the problem out.

Then if the problem is fixed after you've been issued a refund, Google may make you wait a while before you can re-purchase it.

If Google had a more realistic return policy, I wouldn't have requested the refund so quickly. I suppose I could go through the credit card issuer to start a dispute if Google refused, but I don't know how Google responds to those.

@svf167 @KSindhu @Pim65 You should now have the 14 days subscription on your account for a time being. If it doesn't show up when you open the app, just restore the purchases on your Go Mobile App. Hope this helps!

Please note that once this issue is resolved, your purchases will get automatically assigned on your account.

Regards, lampard
    lampard wrote: »
    @svf167 @KSindhu @Pim65 You should now have the 14 days subscription on your account for a time being. If it doesn't show up when you open the app, just restore the purchases on your Go Mobile App. Hope this helps!

Please note that once this issue is resolved, your purchases will get automatically assigned on your account.

Regards, lampard

Thanks, it was extended without manual restoring.
  • keyowalshkeyowalsh Posts: 3 [Apprentice Seeker]
    I'm still waiting the two weeks to add to my account. I'm after restoring and everything
  • AKhanNLAKhanNL Posts: 8 [Master Explorer]
    My issue has been resolved. I see my purchase has picked up in my app, that with extra days. Too bad it didn't work right away but credits where they're due: thank you!