Live services disconnected — TomTom Community

Live services disconnected

GO5100 won’t connect to live service so no traffic or camera live info. Reset and updated still no joy ,anyone else experiencing problems..?

Best Answer

• Thameslock04Thameslock04 Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Accepted Answer
    Very Nice lady at TomTom (thank you Sakshi) support processed return of my device for repair. Apparently the sim card is not talking to the sat Nav. I now have a return label from UPS.
    Have to take it to the nearest drop off point a 15mile round trip. Its going to ROMANIA!!!
    why cant they do this in the UK, That way a Royal Mail Return via the local post office, must be too simple,most likely it just needs a new Sim Card!!

Answers

• VikramKVikramK Posts: 10,203 Moderator
    Hi @Thameslock04

Please report this to the customer service as they should be able to investigate this better.

Regards
    Vikram
  • Thameslock04Thameslock04 Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Accepted Answer
    Very Nice lady at TomTom (thank you Sakshi) support processed return of my device for repair. Apparently the sim card is not talking to the sat Nav. I now have a return label from UPS.
    Have to take it to the nearest drop off point a 15mile round trip. Its going to ROMANIA!!!
    why cant they do this in the UK, That way a Royal Mail Return via the local post office, must be too simple,most likely it just needs a new Sim Card!!