btmonkey wrote: »
Not sure which thread to post this in, there are so many about quick GPS not updating.
I am having the same problem as described above. I have tried a factory reset and following the procedure above. The procedure above allows me to download quick GPS but it expires within hours. Are there any further recommendations?
tfarabaugh wrote: »
You should be able to fix it for your watch by following these steps (make sure you have installed the latest version of Connect if prompted):
1) Plug the watch into the computer and in Sports Connect, click the Gear Icon
2) Press CTRL (Windows) or CMD (MAC) on your keyboard while you hover your mouse over the reset button.
3) You'll see the reset button turns into a "Turn Off" button.
4) Click it, disconnect the watch and the screen will go dead.
5) Reconnect the watch and it will wake up and it should now update as usual.