How are Active Points calculated? — TomTom Community

How are Active Points calculated?

DEyeDEye Posts: 17 [Master Explorer]
Tuesday of this week without expending a Herculean Effort I managed to a accumulate *1993* Active Points !
However awesome that HUGE Orange Balloon might have looked - it was Not correct !
What metrics are used to calculate those Points.
I can go on a 3 - 4 Km freestyle walk averaging between 5 - 6 km / h and get 18 Points some days - a 2.5Km walk averaging over 5Km/H other days and get 72 points ???
It seems very in consistent?

Thanks,
Don

Best Answer

• DEyeDEye Posts: 17 [Master Explorer]
    Accepted Answer
    Hey !
    Glad to see your Still here - providing *support* ( some useful answer is better than No Answer )
    Although I think I see some Cut and Paste here :) from similar questions
    I guess that's part of why they gave up, you going to want the statistics to be based in something you can understand and accept as *Real*
    It tracks distance / Speed / Elevation - ( and Indoor cycling now -new old Stock Spark )
    That's what I really wanted it for.
    Thanks,
    Don

Answers

• DEyeDEye Posts: 17 [Master Explorer]
    Accepted Answer
    Hey !
    Glad to see your Still here - providing *support* ( some useful answer is better than No Answer )
    Although I think I see some Cut and Paste here :) from similar questions
    I guess that's part of why they gave up, you going to want the statistics to be based in something you can understand and accept as *Real*
    It tracks distance / Speed / Elevation - ( and Indoor cycling now -new old Stock Spark )
    That's what I really wanted it for.
    Thanks,
    Don