I have lost voice instructions and drum roll

simon6
simon6 Registered Users Posts: 2
New Seeker
edited December 2021 in Devices using Wi-Fi®
I have TT 5100 but now it has lost all voice guidance and wont drum roll any more-I have updated devise and connnect to mydrive with no success any help/guidance would be appricated#
thank you

Answers

• DougLap
    DougLap Posts: 9,827
    Superuser
    Hi @Simon63

Try a Soft Reset. With the unit on hold the ON/OFF button down for about 20 seconds until you hear the drumroll Sound then let button go. If you don't hear the drum roll and a screen with white writing appears then Let go of the button and then Tap the button. The unit should start up again.

If that does not work then a Factory Reset. Tap menu, Tap Settings, Tap System and Tap Reset Device. This will delete all your data, My Places, and any Poi and Route files however this will all be restored back to your GO5100 from your account after the reset and you have set the unit up again as you did when you first got it.

Doug
  • simon6
    simon6 Registered Users Posts: 2
    New Seeker
    Hi Doug,
    Thanks for replying. I have tried a soft and hard reset!. No change no voice nor no drum roll. Anything else I can try?
    Cheers
    Simon
  • DougLap
    DougLap Posts: 9,827
    Superuser
    Hi @simon6

When you tap the Menu button in the next screen is the Speaker icon bottom left Crossed. If so tap it to turn the sound on .. If that does not solve the problem Is the Volume bar showing sound is on and has the Voice icon on the right got a line across it if so tap the icon to turn it on.

Doug
  • Lochfrass
    Lochfrass Posts: 17,714
    Superuser
    wk2nc2k4p7jp.jpg