New software v18.203 available for download - Page 2 — TomTom Community

New software v18.203 available for download

2»

Comments

• TzaphkielTzaphkiel Posts: 25 [Outstanding Explorer]
    So,

like many people ask and are wondering... what are the improvements and bugs that have been fixed ???
    Is it so difficult to generate a List of features and a List of bug fixes... ?

Not only is this device still not able to allow me to follow a simple GPX track without bugging out or sending me back home on a whim, communication by the company is appalling.

The initial Tomtom rider was a great device. This new version (400) is a real piece of (non functional) hardware. For the price, I would have expected much much better.

Take your responsibilities and :
    - communicate correctly
    - write proper release notes
    - fix this interface
    - allow communication with the PC easier (like old rider)
    - did I mention already communicate correctly and proper release notes?
  • LC123LC123 Posts: 31 [Prominent Wayfarer]
    To echo other comments on the subject, WHY NO RELEASE NOTES! Why keep your loyal customers in the dark about what you have fixed? Why should I waste the next 30 to an hour testing if bugs that affect me are fixed? (When probably they are not).

TomTom are appalling, either their organisation and bug tracking internally is so bad they don't actually know what's fixed (or broken) to provide proper release notes, or they care so little for their customers they just can't be bothered.

TomTom will become GoneGone unless they start being more open and respond to their customer requests.
  • mauromolmauromol Posts: 80 [Outstanding Wayfarer]
    VikramK wrote: »
    Hello all,

We've just released a new software v18.203.0026 for the TomTom GO 40, GO 50, GO 51, GO 60, GO 61, GO 400, GO 500, GO 600, GO 510, GO 610, Rider 450, Rider 410, Rider 400, Rider 40, GO 5000, GO 6000, GO 5100, GO 6100, Trucker 5000, Trucker 6000, START 40, START 50, START 60, Start 42, Start 52, Start 62, VIA 52, VIA 62 series. It's available for download in the MyDrive Connect.

@VikramK please note there's no mention of this update at: https://it.support.tomtom.com/app/release_notes/type/navkit

Mauro
  • c.brinkhuisc.brinkhuis Posts: 5 [Apprentice Seeker]
    Translated in English:

19101 version
    This update applies to: GO 520, GO 5200 WiFi WiFi WiFi, 620, GO GO GO PROFESSIONAL 6200 6200 WiFi, 520/520 TRUCKER, GO PROFESSIONAL (For US), 620/620 TRUCKER GO PROFESSIONAL (For US), GO PROFESSIONAL 6250, GO Basic, GO Essential, TomTom GO Premium, Premium TomTom GO TomTom GO X 52, Rider 53 500/550, VIA
    • Avoid tunnels on the route : you don't like driving in tunnels? No problem, to avoid them go to settings > trip planner > Evita on each route: galleries.
    • Toggle visibility 3D buildings If your device came with the availability of 3D buildings, you can ENABLE/disable them. To this end, go to settings > Appearance > View > Navigation View 3D buildings/landmarks.
    • The clear route : you can add the button clear route to route bar in the Navigation view. To enable this option, go to settings > Appearance > > path bar Shows the clear path.

Origineel
    Per attivare questa opzione, accedi a Impostazioni > Aspetto > Barra del percorso > Mostra pulsante Cancella percorso.
  • dmulvdmulv Posts: 626 Superuser
    Translated in English:

19101 version
    This update applies to: GO 520, GO 5200 WiFi WiFi WiFi, 620, GO GO GO PROFESSIONAL 6200 6200 WiFi, 520/520 TRUCKER, GO PROFESSIONAL (For US), 620/620 TRUCKER GO PROFESSIONAL (For US), GO PROFESSIONAL 6250, GO Basic, GO Essential, TomTom GO Premium, Premium TomTom GO TomTom GO X 52, Rider 53 500/550, VIA
    • Avoid tunnels on the route : you don't like driving in tunnels? No problem, to avoid them go to settings > trip planner > Evita on each route: galleries.
    • Toggle visibility 3D buildings If your device came with the availability of 3D buildings, you can ENABLE/disable them. etc.....
    This relates to the wifi-enabled devices, not the 500/510/600/6100 devices (which this forum is for).