Spare parts for the mount assembly of my bandit. — TomTom Community

Spare parts for the mount assembly of my bandit.

blackdog667blackdog667 Posts: 4 [Apprentice Seeker]
I need spare parts for the mount assembly of my Bandit camera. Tomtom are not responding to my online requests for information.

Answers

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,345
    Superusers
    edited May 2019
    TT Sports discontinued the Bandit years ago and went out of business all together 18 months ago so there are likely no parts available. You cannot buy just parts, you would need to buy the entire accessory, but it my not be available. Try contacting Support directly and see what they have in stock, if any.
  • blackdog667blackdog667 Posts: 4 [Apprentice Seeker]
    Thanks,
    I need the whole mount assembly. Camera is otherwise fine. Support is not responding to my enquiries on either UK or US sites. I imagine there is a stash of bits and pieces in some warehouse somewhere.

Cheers
  • NiallNiall Posts: 10,814
    Superuser
    @blackdog667

Maybe the moderator @VikramK can shed some light on the availability
  • VikramKVikramK Posts: 10,257 Moderator
    Hi @blackdog667

Sorry, since the production of the camera and the accessory have been discontinued we don't have the stock of accessories for supply. :tired_face:

As the customer service suggested you may want to consider looking for it on a third party web site or store to check if the required accessory is available.

Regards
    Vikram.
  • blackdog667blackdog667 Posts: 4 [Apprentice Seeker]
    The best Micro camera I have ever used. Bar none. A tragedy they are neither available nor supported...