Tom Tom GO CAMPER stops int a tour — TomTom Community

Tom Tom GO CAMPER stops int a tour

Hi,
I planned a tour in mydrive and I sent it to my tomtom gocamper Perfect !
I started to drive 1st , 2nd stop were ok but the 3rd I needed to jump and go to the fourth. No way to cancel the 3rd stop. The tomtom drived always to reach the 3rd stop. It has been necessary to cancel the tour and follow the 4rth destination…. Can you help me how to cancel the stop in a planned tour into the device tomtom ? Thanks a lot
Have a good day.
Gastone

Comments

• DougLapDougLap Posts: 5,532
    Superuser
    Hi @toneg

Created a route on MyDrive and "Send the Stops" to the GO Camper. If you now press Drive so the unit is ready to go.

Iif you then

Tap Menu
    Tap Current Route
    You get an option to Skip Next Stop.

So during a journey you can chose to Skip the next stop.

Doug.
  • tonegtoneg Posts: 7 [Master Explorer]
    Hi Doug,
    thanks for your answer, I tried what you said but in my tomtom go camper the option skip next stop is in grey (not available)
    Thanks
    Gastone
    Superuser
    edited April 2019
    Hi @toneg.

I would assume that in the route that you are looking at there are no interim stops on the route.

So create a Route on your TT as follows.

Search and Select a Destination. and let the unit create a route to the destination.
    Now search and find another place and select it . When it is shown on the map with a menu with Drive at right hand end Tap the 3 vertical buttons to the Left of Drive and select the Option to Add to Current Route.

So you now have a Start, a Finish and an Interim Stop or waypoint. If you now Tap Current route The Skip Next Stop should be Non Grey and will delete the Next stop on the route from where you are at the time.

Doug
  • tonegtoneg Posts: 7 [Master Explorer]
    Hi,
    I used a route where I trasformed the stops in my positions, (to check the coordinates) is for this reason that the skip next stop was in grey ?
    Now I have input another stop after the start and the skip next stop is working .
    Thanks a lot
    Cheers
    Gastone
    Superuser
    edited April 2019
    Hi @toneg

Glad you are okay now. I did not make myself clear the first time I should have said Create a route with some stops. By the way if you want to I think if you Tap on the disagree you did you can undo it. :'(

All the best.

Doug