Simcard Issues — TomTom Community

Simcard Issues

Hi all,

about 1,5 year ago I bought a TomTom 6250 pro, together with 30 of my colleagues.

It worked brilliant, but the last period my Live Services are not working.

This device has a build-in simcard, and should connect to Traffic automaticly, but is doesnt.

I checked the FAQ's, did a few restarts, but it still doesnt connect.

I checked the devices of some of my colleagues, bought at the same time, and they still work.

could anybody give me support??

Answers

• lampardlampard Posts: 4,100 TomTom Moderator
    Hi @macgunniagh

Welcome to the Forum! I would advise you to first make a factory reset on your device and check if the services are back on. Please see this public FAQ here: TomTom Traffic or LIVE Services isn't working (Click on the first link)

Hope this helps!

Cheers, lampard
    Help others find useful content by clicking the like button and selecting the best answer to your question! You can check out our Knowledge Base and find the best comments on the Community here.
    Most important of all, have fun and be kind to one another!

• macgunniaghmacgunniagh Posts: 2 [New Seeker]
    Hi lampard,

Thanks for your reply...

I mentioned that I did a few restarts on my device, but that had to be resets.... So I already tried your suggestion a few times, but I didn't help
  • lampardlampard Posts: 4,100 TomTom Moderator
    edited April 29
    Hi @macgunniagh

In that case, please get in touch with our support with the below information for further investigation:

• Last location when the issue occurred (Country and City):

Connection info (found in TomTom Services -> Network status screen)
    • ICCID from device:
    • Network connection Status:
    • GPRS Status:

[Make sure the device is not connected via Wi-Fi or the computer when retrieving this information]

You can click on the 'Contact Us' option at the bottom of this page to Phone/Email them.

Thanks, lampard
    Help others find useful content by clicking the like button and selecting the best answer to your question! You can check out our Knowledge Base and find the best comments on the Community here.
    Most important of all, have fun and be kind to one another!