How can I stop notifications for an old product? — TomTom Community

How can I stop notifications for an old product?

Several years ago, I upgraded my TomTom ONE 30 to a new GO5200. I have removed the old machine from my profile, but am still getting messages targeted at my nor out-of-date ONE 30. This is very annoying, as I will probably ignore messages when they do relate to the newer model. Does anybody have any advice on getting TomTom to delete this? I did manage to get through to someone back in December, but I received information about the WNRO change today, again referring to my old machine. I may have to buy a different make next time, just so I know which messages are valid!

Answers

• VikramKVikramK Posts: 10,906 Moderator
    Hi ClaireS

I reviewed your account and only find the GO 5200 linked at the moment.

Is your ONE device still set up under a different account?

Regards
    Vikram
  • ClaireSClaireS Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    I deleted the ONE ages ago from this account. BUT, when I originally had the ONE, it was linked to a TomTom HOME account, whereas the newer machine uses My TomTom. Perhaps the old machine is still on a TomTom HOME account? Is that even a thing any more? I have changed computers since then so no longer have access...
  • ClaireSClaireS Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Are you able to check and delete the old device from the TomTom HOME account? I no longer use that account and don't particularly want to install software just to remove an item.