Does TomTom Go Android include the same speed camera functionality as the Speed Cameras app? — TomTom Community

Does TomTom Go Android include the same speed camera functionality as the Speed Cameras app?

I use TomTom Go for navigation on my iPhone but am thinking of switching to Android so that I can run TomTom Speed Cameras.

Does the TomTom Go Android app include the same speed camera functionality as the TomTom Speed Cameras app?

If not, do you know if it's possible to have Go running in the foreground with Speed Cameras in the background, and have Speed Cameras automatically come to the foreground when a camera is near?

Best Answers

Answers

• MrDavidMrDavid Posts: 6 [Master Explorer]
    Terrific answer. Thanks Lampard. Sounds perfect! I've now ordered a cheap Android phone from Amazon Warehouse to use just for TomTom Go Mobile.

Do you know if I can transfer the balance of my Go Mobile iOS subscription to Android?
  • goon-heavengoon-heaven Posts: 34 [Apprentice Traveler]
    edited May 2019
    I would like to see an overlay speedo (resizable too) feature integrated into GO. I like to see the speedo at top of the display (dash mounted 7" phone, closest to my line of driving vision). I find the GO speedo at the bottom too small and not easy to spot. Being a tall guy, I dislike things blocking my driving vision, so high windscreen mounting is out, and my car speedo is so far down as to be totally useless. I did write a script in Tasker to read the speed and limit and overlay them big at the left top of the screen, but then I lost it when the battery died.

Oh, and I cant login through Chrome - the login screen does not show.