Does the Spark 2 receive message - I had the watch for 3 years and today it came up - you there ? — TomTom Community

Does the Spark 2 receive message - I had the watch for 3 years and today it came up - you there ?

Best Answer

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,734
    Superusers
    Accepted Answer
    All you will get for notifications are those from the native phone and text apps, not third-party apps (like Facebook messenger or What's App). And all you get is single notification alert on a single screen, you cannot scroll through to recall missed ones or interact with it in any way. It essentially just telling you to look at your phone.

Answers

• miike2000miike2000 Posts: 5 [Master Traveler]
    Does the watch have messages from a mobile device ?
  • tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,734
    Superusers
    Accepted Answer
    All you will get for notifications are those from the native phone and text apps, not third-party apps (like Facebook messenger or What's App). And all you get is single notification alert on a single screen, you cannot scroll through to recall missed ones or interact with it in any way. It essentially just telling you to look at your phone.
  • miike2000miike2000 Posts: 5 [Master Traveler]
    Brilliant, thanks, I was so surprised to see 'are you there' come up on my watch,, then it was gone. no clue where is came from.