TomTom- No GPS Signal 2019 | Week Number Roll-Over | TIMER Reset 00.00 | Error-"You cannot use this map"

https://discussions.tomtom.com/en/discussion/1112782/tomtom-no-gps-signal-2019#latest

GO630 stoped receiving signal, what should i do?

tom tom told me my gps was gonna stop being usable because it was an old one, GO630 and the new maps couldnt be used, but i want to use it with the maps i have already had, but even this i can, it just stopped receiving the signal...

what should i do? throw in the trash
Tagged:

Answers

• rafa_king55rafa_king55 Posts: 3 [New Seeker]
    it just freezed, nothing happens, the satelite signal is ZERO,
    they send me a message, telling me the old maps was still gonna work, but they lied, whats should i do!? somebody help me
    i have already updated everything, but nothing gets it function

there is no email or phones to call because they dont do that for old gps like GO630, so..

thanks everyone
  • dhndhn Posts: 33,126 Superusers
    Call support BUT do not provide a model when prompted in order for a live agent to respond:

Brasil
    A partir de telefone fixo (grátis) 0800-892-1259
    A partir de celular (aplica-se as taxas de sua operadora) 1147002436

De Segunda a Sexta: das 6.00 às 12.30. BRT

Para que consiga entrar em contato conosco, aconselhamos que utilize preferencialmente um telefone fixo.
  • rafa_king55rafa_king55 Posts: 3 [New Seeker]
    edited April 17
    I already called in that number and unfortunately they only work as a facade, because it has several options of choice, but they turn off in our faces in each one of them

if you choose the option for portable devices, turn off in the face
    if I choose the option for technical support, turn off in the face
    if I choose the option for updates, turn off in the face
    if I choose the option for tasks, turn off in the face

a complete disrespect with the consumer, other than they speak that work until 14hours from Monday to Friday, but when the 13h30 is already closed

tomtom worst experience of my life, how can so much neglect !?