My Tom Tom spark 3 GPS+Music display has crashed — TomTom Community

My Tom Tom spark 3 GPS+Music display has crashed

Can anyone help me out how to fix this issue. I am trying to reach out to TomTom customer service, but unfortunately we are unable to contact them over phone. :angry:
Coming to the issue : from past 1 month I suddenly observed my display started flickering on and off, it used to get alright while running later again the same issue used to occur.but now it has completely crashed 😥 lik I am unable to see anything readable in the display.i have attached the images for reference.
It would be great if someone can help me out in fixing this issue

qs56o1fd33qf.jpeg
oob2wxmdp30n.jpeg

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,684
    Superusers
    edited April 2019
    It is a dead display, so unless you are still within warranty you are out of luck. You can try a factory reset but I have not seen it help others in similar situations. There is no phone support for watches, you can only get support via Chat. Since TT Sports went out of business 18 months ago, they have sharply curtailed support as the watches. It is likely time to move on to another brand that is still in the business.

To get in touch with Customer Support, choose Contact Us at the bottom of this page, select the service required and the product name and click Contact Customer Care and then Chat.
  • bikerbabe1984bikerbabe1984 Posts: 1 [New Seeker]
    any advice on this chat service? I have been waiting for more than an hour and still no response... my watch is still under waranty so I would like to get it fixed :(
    Superusers
    any advice on this chat service? I have been waiting for more than an hour and still no response... my watch is still under waranty so I would like to get it fixed :(

Not sure what to say. Chat is the only option given. You can try calling but when you tell them it is a watch they will direct you to chat. Be aware that the chat is in India so if it is after business hours there, there is likely no one monitoring it. Try again when it is normal business hours in India.
  • sandeepcsandeepc Posts: 2 [Apprentice Seeker]
    @bikerbabe1984 I had a chat with the team, and what they advised was to do a factory reset. Also he Mentioned Its a KNOWN ISSUE , and they have a work around , since i am from India he asked me to drop a mail and the team will respond. As they provide chat support only for UK.

Again speaking about the issue, After Successful factory reset , Same issue is still persisting . When mentioned about this to the chat engineer , He told i will have to wait for a response to the mail which is sent and nothing can be done till then.

Very very disappointed with the quality and customer service from TomTom.
  • SandeepharikantraSandeepharikantra Posts: 1 [New Traveler]
    Even i am facing the same issue . any solution they suggested ?
    Superusers
    Even i am facing the same issue . any solution they suggested ?

Some users have reported success with lettings the watch sit idle for a few weeks until the battery is totally drained and the case is totally dried out, but it is likely dead. TT does not offer a repair service and that product was discontinued years ago (TT Sports went out of business almost 3 years ago). There are plenty of brands out there with better feature sets for less money these days.
This discussion has been closed.

Who's Online in this Category0