Can't sync my watch at all / help — TomTom Community

Can't sync my watch at all / help

GabrieleStGeorgesGabrieleStGeorges Posts: 3 [New Seeker]
I used my watch yesterday to do a workout and it died mid workout.
I charged it today and went for a run and when I came back I tried to sync my activity and it would not work on mobile or computer. I am not getting any activities as of last Wednesday on the app.
It also won't pair up to my phone anymore. I have tried repairing them but still would not work.

Help

Best Answer

Answers

• GabrieleStGeorgesGabrieleStGeorges Posts: 3 [New Seeker]
    But if I factory reset the watch wont I lose my workouts?
  • GabrieleStGeorgesGabrieleStGeorges Posts: 3 [New Seeker]
    Well, it worked but I lost all my data from Wednesday until today... That's some bul......
  • Juandre12Juandre12 Posts: 2 [New Seeker]
    my Runner 2 stopped syncing please
  • AnneJ73AnneJ73 Posts: 1 [New Seeker]
    It worked. Thanks you tfarabaugh
  • ParkYTGamingParkYTGaming Posts: 1 [New Seeker]
    edited April 2020
    I am having the same issue, I cannot upload my workout after the watch died in the middle of one. The original TomTom Spark Gps Watch's battery sucks. This has been the third time this has happend and it's really frusturating.
  • AlanaGAlanaG Posts: 1 [Apprentice Seeker]
    Hi - I did everything above but could not remove the TomTom_MySports folder from the internal storage of the watch (when I plugged it into my computer it didn't appear as a hard drive). It did an automatic software update but that doesn't seem to have helped. Any ideas? Thanks
  • fionadfionad Posts: 9 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Tom Tom runner 3 has stopped synching to phone. Have done all the suggested things and still not synching. Is this because of updates to the phone? How can this be fixed?
  • tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,621
    Superusers
    fionad wrote: »
    Tom Tom runner 3 has stopped synching to phone. Have done all the suggested things and still not synching. Is this because of updates to the phone? How can this be fixed?

It may very well be the phone. Your only option is to completely reset the connection but the phone may have made changes that prevent the connection. Since TT Sports went out of business over 2,.5 years ago they have not changed anything and will not be changing anything to match up to the latest phones.
  • fionadfionad Posts: 9 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Thank you for this info.