How do i remove the music from my watch and add a new playlist? — TomTom Community

How do i remove the music from my watch and add a new playlist?

cmwoodcmwood Posts: 1 [New Seeker]
My watch has a playlist on (it has for over a year). But when I open the music folder on the computer to remove the playlist, there is no music to remove. However when I try to add music it says the watch is full (which it is)

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,626
    Superusers
    You can go through File Explorer and navigate to the watch (it will be listed as a drive) and delete everything in the Music folder ([drive letter]\MySportConnect\Music). This will clear all playlists from the watch.

Once you have deleted all the files in the Music folder you need to close the Connect software (right click in the notification area and pick exit on Windows, not sure the exact procedure on Mac) and reopen it and it will reanalyze the watch storage. Factory resets of the watch will not impact watch storage the only way to do that is through a File Explorer window like you did.
  • M N NarayananM N Narayanan Posts: 2 [New Traveler]
    I have added some playlists in my tom tom Gps watch. Now i want to remove from the watch. I need step by step instructions