Please help guys - Avoid Toll Roads and More icon Greyed Out????

Jagobezzer
Jagobezzer Registered Users Posts: 4
Apprentice Traveler
Hi Folks,

Can anyone help me, I noticed that a few of my Current Route options are now greyed out. I've tried to re-order them on the screen. But when I click finish editing they go grey and can't be used.

Crazy considering the last time I used my Tom Tom Go 6000 all I did was click to avoid a motorway. Now it avoids all Motorways and I'm sent through Farm Yards and back lanes now.

Chasing chickens isn't fun.

Help appreciated.
James

Answers

• YamFazMan
    YamFazMan Posts: 20,785
    Superuser
    edited April 2019
    Hi
    @Jagobezzer

Check... Tap 4Dot (.... Menu) --> Settings --> Route planning....
    I use.... The following options
    As me so I can choose
    Fastest
    Toll roads On
    Carpool lanes On
    Unpaved roads On

With a Route planned... Tap 4Dot (.... ) Menu --> Current Route --> Avoid Toll roads and More... If the Route contains one of the avoidances you have set in the setting menus, the 'Avoid Toll roads and More' menu option will be live, allowing you to make changes
    If no Avoidances apply the the current route then the 'Avoid Toll roads and More' menu will be greyed out

Also... With a Route planned... Tap 4Dot (.... ) Menu --> Current Route --> Change Route Type... If say you're default route type is 'Fastest route' using 'Change Route Type' you can change the route type to another option
    Note.. This Route type change will only apply to the current route
    The default Route type in the Settings Menu will apply to you're next planned route

ATB YFM
  • Jagobezzer
    Jagobezzer Registered Users Posts: 4
    Apprentice Traveler
    Hi YazFazMan

Thank you for your reply. I managed to get the icon back after scratching my head for a while. And not running chickens over !

But I appreciate your time :) thank you