NO GPS- Start 60 — TomTom Community

NO GPS- Start 60

OK HAVE AN OLDER TOM TOM THAT HAS BEEN WORKING PERFECTLY GOOD. NOW ITS TO BE OBSOLETE AND WE HAD ONE MORE UPDATE AVAILABLE TO US. I HAVE UPDATED AND LOST MY GPS SETTINGS....IT HAS TAKEN ME ALL DAY TO SORT OUT THE UPDATE AND HAVE IT ACCEPTED TO THE DEVICE NOW THIS.....I HAVE DONE THE RESET AND NOTHING HAPPENED. HAVE WAITED PROBABLY NOT THE 2HRS BUT NOT SURE THIS IS GOING TO WORK...ANY OTHER SUGGESTIONS.
I DONT WANT A NEW DEVICE AS I CAN JUST AS EASILY USE MY PHONE TO PUT IN ADDRESSES TO GET TO. WONDER IF THIS IS JUST A PLOY TO GET EVERYONE TO BUY NEW GPS...

Best Answers

• NANAMARY01NANAMARY01 Posts: 2 [New Seeker]
    Accepted Answer
    Hi Vikram,
    Thank you for your reply and help. I now have it up and working again. I was getting very frustrated trying to work it out as I'm not at all savy on trying to fix any thing technical. The younger ones catch on a lot faster. Once again thank you. I would have missed having it even though my phone has maps on it.
    cheers/.

Answers

• NANAMARY01NANAMARY01 Posts: 2 [New Seeker]
    Accepted Answer
    Hi Vikram,
    Thank you for your reply and help. I now have it up and working again. I was getting very frustrated trying to work it out as I'm not at all savy on trying to fix any thing technical. The younger ones catch on a lot faster. Once again thank you. I would have missed having it even though my phone has maps on it.
    cheers/.