Do I have a Multi-Sport or Runner?? — TomTom Community

Do I have a Multi-Sport or Runner??

I have a watch that has serial # beginning with "HE" so from what I see that means I have a Multi-Sport but when I go to the settings on the watch it says "Runner" in the watch status section. Model on the back is 8RA0 I think.

Which one do I have? Multi-Sport, Runner, or is there also a Multi-Sport Runner ??

Best Answer

Answers

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,621
    Superusers
    HE is an original MultiSport:

"HA">Nike+ SportWatch GPS
    "HB">Golfer, MySports Connect
    "HC">Runner, MySports Connect
    "HD">Runner, MySports Connect
    "HE">Multi-Sport, MySports Connect
    "HF">Multi-Sport, MySports Connect
    "HL">Adventurer, 4GB, MySports Connect
    "HN">Spark, 4GB, MySports Connect
    "HO">Runner 2 / Spark, 4GB, MySports Connect
    "HP">Golfer 2, MySports Connect
    "HQ">Runner 3 / Spark 3, 4GB, MySports Connect
    "HR">Runner 3 / Spark 3, 4GB, MySports Connect
    "HS">Spark, 4GB, MySports Connect
  • khilsgen7khilsgen7 Posts: 3 [Apprentice Seeker]
    Thanks. So the fact that in the menu/settings it displays "Runner" in the watch status does not make it like a Multi-Sport runner or cardioor anything? Just plain old Multi-Sport? Thanks again.
  • khilsgen7khilsgen7 Posts: 3 [Apprentice Seeker]
    I see, thanks. It must be runner because it only has the running/treadmill options. I guess I was just trying to understand all of the different models. My boyfriend had this one lying around that hadn't been used in some time and deciding what to do with it but wanted to know exactly which version it is since I have conflicting info.
  • tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,621
    Superusers
    khilsgen7 wrote: »
    I see, thanks. It must be runner because it only has the running/treadmill options. I guess I was just trying to understand all of the different models. My boyfriend had this one lying around that hadn't been used in some time and deciding what to do with it but wanted to know exactly which version it is since I have conflicting info.

There is really nothing to do with it. It is a long discontinued model and TomTom Sports went out of business 18 months ago, ending all development and production and sharply curtailing support. It is what it is, if it works great, if not, throw it out and get a new watch from a different company.