GO 930 — TomTom Community

GO 930

Good morning, after installing the update relative to the weekly GPS number in my GO 930 browser does not work. The answer is that I can not use the maps. I will appreciate that someone can help me. Anticipated thanks and cordial greetings,

Best Answers

Answers

• BizénBizén Posts: 5 [Apprentice Seeker]
    Does anyone know how I can uninstall the update relative to WNRO ?, Thanks.
    Thanks Lochfrass, I was able to contact the customer service where they confirmed that my device no longer has any use: it was totally useless when installing the update that Tom Tom recommended to me with such interest, with the aim of having to buy another device. The mentioned update can not be uninstalled.
  • LavilletteLavillette Posts: 6 [Master Explorer]
    Hello Bizen,

I have exactly the same problem. I received an e-mail from TomTom asking me to perform a one time update due to the upcoming WNRO on 6 April 2019, because they said that the performance of my device will be impacted.

Indeed it is impacted. It stopped working completely, even with the one time update or because of it. Now I cannot use my GPS at all, because it sends me an error message stating that I cannot use my maps.

I am thinking to buy another GPS device, but at this time for sure it won't be a TomTom. I am kind of disappointed.
  • DougLapDougLap Posts: 8,856
    Superuser
    Hi @Lavillette

If you had mentioned this earlier then possibly @VikramK could have sort out your map for you by now. Keep an eye out here to see if he can sort it for you .

Doug
  • DougLapDougLap Posts: 8,856
    Superuser
    Hi @Bizén

is your problem the not working with the map. If so maybe @VikramK can sort you out as well.

keep an Eye out.

Doug
    Hi @Lavillette, Hi Doug
    I will be vigilant. Thanks
    DougLap wrote: »
    Hi @Lavillette

If you had mentioned this earlier then possibly @VikramK could have sort out your map for you by now. Keep an eye out here to see if he can sort it for you .

Doug

Thank you DougLap for your suggestion. I appreciate it. :)
    Bizén wrote: »
    Hi @Lavillette, Hi Doug
    I will be vigilant. Thanks

Hello Bizen, I sent a message to VikramK. I think I should add you to that discussion because you are having the same problem too. He might be able to help us.
  • VikramKVikramK Posts: 12,709 Moderator
    @Bizén & @Lavillette

Maps added.

Just remove the existing map first and then download a fresh version using TomTom HOME.

Regards
    Vikram :)
    Hello, I want to present my sincere thanks to how many of you have collaborated in the resolution of the problem I had in my device. With my best regards,