TomTom GO2505 and a smartphone Samsung Galaxy J3 2018. — TomTom Community

TomTom GO2505 and a smartphone Samsung Galaxy J3 2018.

Hello guys, please, I need your help in this matter below.
I have a TomTom GO2505 and a smartphone Samsung Galaxy J3 2018, and I want to get all my data from my TomTom in my Samsung Galaxy J3 2018, and I would like to know how can I do that, this is, what I need to do in order to use my smartphone at the same way that I use my TomTom.
I will appreciate your concern and your help. Thanks a lot.

Best Answers

• Hatamoto2019Hatamoto2019 Posts: 4 [Apprentice Seeker]
    Accepted Answer
    Hello Ineam,
    Thanks for your response to my question.
    But in the meantime, I did a search in my smartphone, and I realized that I can use the Google Maps to give me a GPS, at least near at Wi-Fi, and I can do a download of the route that I want, and use it when driving.
    Anyway, your tips are good. It's always good to know anything from people which are expert in any matter.
    Thanks again for your attention, and have a nice day.
    Hatamoto2019
    Accepted Answer
    Hello Ineam,
    Again, thanks so much for your concern about my question. :-)
    Reading your text, I found that you are using TomTom into your device (iPhone, Smartphone?) for free?
    Did you get it in the Google Store for free? Please, if you have a time, let me know about this, because would be nice to have TomTom into my Samsung Galaxy J3 2018 (off-line navigation).
    And for free, much better, isn't? :-)
    Thanks Ineam, and have a nice day.
    Hatamoto
    Accepted Answer
    Hi Master Ineam, good morning to you.
    As usual, you are giving me a really good tips for my previous questions!
    I will try to do your tip about the TomTom in my android smartphone.
    You had said that using the TomTom into the device, I'll have only 75 km/month; it's enough for me, once there are a few places that I will need the TomTom into my smartphone.
    So, you are a true Master in these matters! Thanks a lot for that, and have a nice day. :-)
    Cheers,
    Hatamoto

Answers

Accepted Answer
    Hello Ineam,
    Thanks for your response to my question.
    But in the meantime, I did a search in my smartphone, and I realized that I can use the Google Maps to give me a GPS, at least near at Wi-Fi, and I can do a download of the route that I want, and use it when driving.
    Anyway, your tips are good. It's always good to know anything from people which are expert in any matter.
    Thanks again for your attention, and have a nice day.
    Hatamoto2019
    Accepted Answer
    Hello Ineam,
    Again, thanks so much for your concern about my question. :-)
    Reading your text, I found that you are using TomTom into your device (iPhone, Smartphone?) for free?
    Did you get it in the Google Store for free? Please, if you have a time, let me know about this, because would be nice to have TomTom into my Samsung Galaxy J3 2018 (off-line navigation).
    And for free, much better, isn't? :-)
    Thanks Ineam, and have a nice day.
    Hatamoto
    Accepted Answer
    Hi Master Ineam, good morning to you.
    As usual, you are giving me a really good tips for my previous questions!
    I will try to do your tip about the TomTom in my android smartphone.
    You had said that using the TomTom into the device, I'll have only 75 km/month; it's enough for me, once there are a few places that I will need the TomTom into my smartphone.
    So, you are a true Master in these matters! Thanks a lot for that, and have a nice day. :-)
    Cheers,
    Hatamoto