Roads not properly titled in my map — TomTom Community

Roads not properly titled in my map

SKIPHSKIPH Posts: 3 [Apprentice Seeker]
34232d73-1ebc-4e33-8385-4532dd0f09c5 That is the number assigned to the problem I just reported. It was previously reported under a different ticket number and that indicated the problem was fixed. I have down loaded 2 map updates and the problem was not corrected in either update. This wasn't a problem when I originally received the TOMTOM. The problem is that a road going through Reston VA is route 267 but the TOMTOM calls/displays it as 495. route 267 connects to 495 which is the beltway around Washington DC. (I have reported other problems that have not been fixed at this point. )

Comments

• VikramKVikramK Posts: 10,269 Moderator
    HI @SKIPH

Do you have the report id of your previous report. I can then check the status for you...

Regards
    Vikram
  • SKIPHSKIPH Posts: 3 [Apprentice Seeker]
    e282adef-be10-485d-baef-bf87feaaf110 That is the code of the problem that indicated the problem was resolved. Sorry I didn't reply earlier but I don't know how to get around in this web site. Skip

• SKIPHSKIPH Posts: 3 [Apprentice Seeker]
    VikramK wrote: »
    HI @SKIPH

Do you have the report id of your previous report. I can then check the status for you...

Regards
    Vikram

e282adef-be10-485d-baef-bf87feaaf110 That is the code of the problem that indicated the problem was resolved. Sorry I didn't reply earlier but I don't know how to get around in this web site. Skip I did reply earlier but I didn't know what I was doing.
    Hi @SKIPH

Thanks.. I have forwarded this to be reviewed by the concerned team.

I will post back once I have an update..

Regards
    Vikram :)
    edited May 2019
    @SKIPH

I have asked this to be reviewed.

Could you add a picture here as the team would want to know which direction you are travelling exactly...

I will forward it..

Regards
    Vikram :)
    edited May 2019
    Hi @SKIPH

Just incase you missed the notification on my previous post.

Asking it again.

The team is waiting for some additional information to proceed with the correction.

The direction and travel and some pictures would help them..

I look forward to your reply.

Thank you
    Vikram