Tom Tom Home Not Connecting — TomTom Community

Tom Tom Home Not Connecting

schmiegschmieg Posts: 7 [Apprentice Seeker]
As of Friday evening, when I attempted to update the SD Card for my 2014 Mazda CX5, Tom Tom Home started giving me an error 403 that my session time had expired and I would have to log in again. Attempting a manual instead of automatic logon resulted in the same report. I understand there are new maps available and I would also like to do the update prior to April 6 just in case. Does anyone have any idea how to get past this?

Best Answer

Answers

• jdrossosjdrossos Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    me too. Same error
  • StefanWilmesStefanWilmes Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Samer here, updating my TomTom rider 2013 using the latest TomTom home, no solution yet ...
  • schmiegschmieg Posts: 7 [Apprentice Seeker]
    I emailed support on this and kept the emails updated with my progress on a separate issue with the SD card which appears to have been resolved. When I attempted to update it, it lost all data, moving it into Found.000 as .chk files. Turned out the Track 0 was bad. I didn't have another 8 gig card, so I tried a 16 gig one, transferred the data to it from backup and it works in the car. I don't know if the 16 gig will be a problem with Home though. Guess I'll have to wait until someone gets back to me from Tom Tom this week.
  • louwd123louwd123 Posts: 1 [New Seeker]
    Got the same issue and are unable to connect Tomtom Home with Session Expired message on Mac and PC both. Mailed screenshots to support.
  • schmiegschmieg Posts: 7 [Apprentice Seeker]
    I'm downloading USA & Canada right now. That was a frustrating weekend, but there were two benefits. One, I found that the Mazda/TomTom SD card had failed without having it happen when I was using the NAV and Two, I found that the system can use 16 gig cards instead of just 8 gig.

Now back to regular programming.