Bought a Go 620 with world maps. But when i go to choose another map it only shows europe?

Morphyboy
Morphyboy Registered Users Posts: 4
Master Traveler
Also doesn't show anything when selecting add a map

Answers

• John-Jay
    John-Jay Registered Users Posts: 746
    Revered Pioneer
    Under:-
    Menu,
    Settings,
    Maps

You should find an option to "Add Maps", this should then display a long list of available Countries/Maps?

• DougLap
    DougLap Posts: 9,833
    Superuser
    Hi @Morphyboy

Try a reset of the device and if the maps do not appear in Add a Map then contact Customer Support to get your account sorted.

United Kingdom 02079 490 134

Monday - Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.

Doug
  • Morphyboy
    Master Traveler
    Thanks both, Looked in "add maps" but nothing showing. Going to reset now
  • DougLap
    DougLap Posts: 9,833
    Superuser
    edited March 2019
    Hi @Morphyboy

When you open MyDrive Connect is your GO620 Wifi listed there and have you Logged into your account on the GO6200 when you set it up. If you did not do a Factory Reset,

Tap Setting
    Tap System
    Tap Reset Device and set the unit up inputting your Account details as well as Wifi.

When the Unit is working make sure all the icons top Right of the Screen when you have Tapped Menu are not greyed or crossed out.

If the Resets do not resolve also keep an eye here on Monday before you ring Customer Support in case @Vikram picks this up and can sort your account out for you.

Be aware that depending on what maps you want to download you may need to add extra memory. A Micro SD Class 10 card either 16gb or Max 32GB is recommended and will definitely be required if you want Full Europe and USA on the unit.

Doug
  • Morphyboy
    Master Traveler
    Hi Doug, yes my device is showing in my drive connect. Have done a reset but no joy. Nothing greyed out in the top right, so will wait for Monday. In the mean time will get an SD card. Many thanks
  • Morphyboy
    Master Traveler
    Contacted the helpline who enabled the maps on my account. Had an error message when trying to download but then formatted the SD card (an option on the device) and it's now working fine.
    Thanks all