No maps loaded — TomTom Community

No maps loaded

JokeCJokeC Posts: 2 [New Seeker]
28 March 2019

I ran an update and three items were to be updated.
I left the system to do this and when I returned I found the following:
- My Drive Connect says that the "Start 20" is up to date.
- However the "Start 20" says there are no maps.
I have tried to delete the downloads, as recommeded in help, but this does nothing.
I have also reset the Start 20, also did not help.

I have also had a lot of internal server errors when trying to reconnect to MyDrive, but that now seems to be working.

Ideas?
Tagged:

Comments

• JokeCJokeC Posts: 2 [New Seeker]
    Just reinstalled MyDrive, but this did not help.
    Option Empty Download Map, "Leeg downloadmap" is greyed out.
  • aliuslualiuslu Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    edited May 2019
    I own the Via 130. During the update, I removed my device from the computer with "update complete". When I wanted to open later, I came across "Map Not Found". If I want to update the device a few times, unfortunately it does not update and the map is seen as corrupted. Although I tried 5 times, there was no improvement. Thank you for your help. From TURKEY
  • LAURE123LAURE123 Posts: 1,632
    Superuser
    edited May 2019
    Hi @aliuslu

If the map is corrupted, it must be deleted and the "cache" folder of MyDrive Connect (MDC) cleared.
    - Open the submenu of the map, in "My content" go down in "My Maps", click on the map picture, not on the button and choose "Uninstall".
    - Empty cache folder, close MDC window and right-click the MDC icon in the taskbar next to the clock.
    ==> choose "Settings" / "Downloads" tab / "Empty download folder" button / "Save settings".

Look at this video. You can activate the subtitles and their translation in your language. In the link below how to do it.
    https://discussions.tomtom.com/en/discussion/1036221/video-subtitles-translations/p1

Regards.
  • aliuslualiuslu Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Problem, MyDrive Connect programı bozulmuş. Yeniden yükleme ile sorun giderildi. Yardımınız için teşekkür ederim.
  • LAURE123LAURE123 Posts: 1,632
    Superuser
    edited May 2019
    aliuslu wrote: »
    Problem, MyDrive Connect programı bozulmuş. Yeniden yükleme ile sorun giderildi. Yardımınız için teşekkür ederim.

Translated with Google:
    The problem is the MyDrive Connect program is corrupted. Fixed issue with reinstallation. Thank you for your help.

Hi @aliuslu

I understand that you have solved your concern by yourself. Glad for you. :)

Regards.