GPS Rollover — TomTom Community

GPS Rollover

Maarten70Maarten70 Posts: 1 [New Seeker]
Does TOMTOM make a fix for my Rider 3?

Will my TOMTOM still work after 6 april, the GPS ROLLOVER?

Answers

• AngryCustomer1AngryCustomer1 Posts: 7 [Master Explorer]
    I did the software update and purchased maps at the same time on my laptop, I inserted the SD card back into the car following the correct instructions. When inserting the SD card back I got an egg timer, then a green screen with picture of a sat nat with a red cross with a had and an arrow to remove the SD card. I have done all the trouble shooting and still does not work. Wednesday (27/03/19) I took the car to the Renault dealership for a diagnostics (£108.00) to be told I need a new Sat Nav (£778.28+ VAT) and a new SD Card ((£122.04+ VAT) and then on top of that would also be labour. Has anyone else had this very expensive problem from the free update? TomTom will not take responsibility and Renault case handler will not take my calls.
  • justmebrowsingjustmebrowsing Posts: 389 [Supreme Pioneer]
    edited March 2019
    Maarten70 wrote: »
    Does TOMTOM make a fix for my Rider 3?

Will my TOMTOM still work after 6 april, the GPS ROLLOVER?

Notwithstanding the previous post regarding a users personal experience with their inbuit carminat unit, just read/follow this and you will get the answer:-
    https://discussions.tomtom.com/en/discussion/1108335/gps-week-number-roll-over/p1?new=1