Live traffic not working — TomTom Community

Live traffic not working

Snowtiger10Snowtiger10 Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
Just renewed my live service subscription and now live traffic has stoped working. All other live services still work ( places and speed cameras etc). Tried a factory reset and still no joy. Just get a yellow triangle with ! In the info bar.

Any help appreciated
Tagged:

Comments

• TonyB70TonyB70 Posts: 1 [New Traveler]
    My live traffic has stopped working. All other live services still work (places and speed cameras etc). System seems to reboot often. Tried a factory reset and still no joy, I Just get a yellow triangle with ! In the info bar. How annoying this is, has been like it for over a week now.....any help would be very much appreciated....aaaahhhhh
  • PeterBennetPeterBennet Posts: 4 [Master Traveler]
    Live traffic has stopped working for me too.
  • DougLapDougLap Posts: 7,690
    Superuser
    Hi @PeterBennet

What Tomtom unit have you got?????

Doug
    Hi, thanks - Start 25
    Superuser
    Hi @PeterBennet

Contact Customer Support. Contact number detailed below.

https://discussions.tomtom.com/en/discussion/988105/customer-support-phone-numbers/p1

Doug

Thanks, I have already emailed them so we will see what they have to say.
    Superuser
    Hi @PeterBennet

You may find that you get a quicker response if you contact them via phone as they can check the settings at their end for your unit and account while you are on the phone. Changes made then are effective straight away.

Doug
  • PelaPela Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    It does not work either. I am near Berlin! How to go? Like a blind man. and the money paid for Live Traffic!
    Superuser
    HI @Pela

You will need to contact Customer support, number below. Not open now until Monday now..

What TT unit do you have

https://discussions.tomtom.com/en/discussion/988105/customer-support-phone-numbers/p1

You could try a Soft Reset. With the unit on Hold the ON/OFF button down until you hear a Drumroll sound then release the button. It will boot up again. See if live services then work.

Doug